1.6.09

Vortrag..T_T

aaaaa...
I'll have my first ever presentation in German in less than 24 hours.. *hyperventilate*
I did practice a couple of times..but I'm pretty sure I will forget everything tomorrow..
what worries me a lot is whether the others will understand me..oh come on.. I'm a foreigner.. what do you expect? ;P
and the fact that I suck at public speaking is also one of the reason why I'm so scared..
Thinking about how I have to stand in front of people, explain things that I don't understand in language that I still suck at, scares the heck out of me..
What if someone ask questions? I'm not really a quick-thinker, so I can't answer things on the spot like that..
I think I'm gonna stand there with my blank mind like an idiot tomorrow..-_-;;

P.S.: Please do wish me luck.. I really need it..^_^;;

1 comment:

yw said...

u'll be okay, chemist! *pat2 on the head*