11.6.09

I'm such a fan girl..


credit: damon70

OMG.. I used to have a huge crush on him when I was a little girl.. I collected every article about him from magazines.. I even almost went to his showcase in Singapore.. too bad my mom delayed our departure.. so I couldn't go.. but my sis and my cousin did go to the concert.. He actually came to Jakarta.. He stayed at Gran Mahakam hotel and had a showcase at one of cafes at Taman Ria Senayan.. (hahahaha..yes.. I still can remember..) but I couldn't go because it was in my final week and of course my mom wouldn't allow me to go esp. alone.. But look how he looks now.. He still looks the same.. well.. not exactly the same.. he looks more mature.. I think I fall for him again..^^ hihihi.. I'm such a fan girl..
Speaking of fan girl.. I turned my sister into a super junior's fan.. hihihihi..
actually I have told her about them since last year.. when I was there on summer break.. But a few days ago.. all of sudden she told me.. she put my korean songs playlist in imeem on repeat mode.. and she started to like super junior.. she blamed me for that.. ;P
"They're so cute and they're so gay" that's what she said..hahaha.. If those crazy teenage ELF happened to read this, I'm soooo dead... She even has her own korean songs playlist now.. hihihi..
she's officially a korean songs listener .. ^^ well.. most of the songs are super junior's though.. hihihihi
Hey sis let's spazz over super junior together.. (although I'm more into 2PM lately) well.. maybe I'm gonna make her to like 2PM too.. we'll see about that.. I just realized.. maybe I am indeed korean boyband expert like Lena said.. hahahaha..

P.S.: I still can't believe I'm still fan girling at this age...><

1 comment:

yw said...

well, believe it!