18.5.09

너라고.. It's you..

Actually I'm kinda Epik High biased..
So here's the story.. My sister wouldn't go to the meet and greet in SF..
But then the morning before the concert she found out that her friend was going to the concert..
So I asked him to get me a copy of the book album.. but unfortunately all the merchandise were sold out.. crazy, isn't it??
He said the concert was awesome.. I read all the fan accounts in mapthesoul.com, they all said the same thing.. it was great.. and I saw a few fancams in youtube..
yeaaa.. my sis wouldn't like it.. hahaha
Anyway.. I guess I just have to ask my sister to buy me the book album.. (and I see green light here..^^)

So apart from Epik High.. the second single from Super Junior is stuck in my head.. It's from the repackage album.. the company sure know how to gain money from those crazy teen fan girls..
Anyway.. I really like the song.. it's an upbeat tempo kinda song..
I've been listening to the song for like 5 times in a row in a day..
Here's the video (drama version).. there is another version..dance version..(actually there is a leak version too..)


credit: wondersmurf


Here's their very first performance of the song.. The choreography is ok.. nothing really special..besides the chest popping part..
notice that one of them is wearing black and white pants.. hihihi
and what's with the gray (or is it silver?) hair?? yeah.. fail..
Kyuhyun's voice is great..


credit: phyllisbun


P.S.: I have a new haircut.. I become the mini (and chubby) version of my sis..

No comments: