28.6.09

Again and again..

It's been a month (or more?) since I first listened to again and again..
They 2PM even ended their promotion already.. they are now promoting their second single..
But I never get tired of this song somehow..
Everytime I see sentence that contains again and again.. I always end up singing it in my head..
Even if someone says again and again.. I always sing it in my head.. hahahaha..
I love seeing these boys performing this song wearing "normal" outfit..



credit: CodeMonmonSeason3

So.. exams are coming.. my presentation is coming.. I even have an exam tomorrow.. oral!!
I think my stressful day is coming..
Tomorrow I have this Gefahrstoffprüfung (too lazy to translate this to English.. anyone?)
I'm freaking out.. it is said that the exam will take about 1 hour or so.. what? what?
Face to face with the professor all by myself.. I am soooo gonna forget everything.. as in EVERYTHING!!! Although my friends told me the exam is easy.. but still.. I suck at this kinda thing.. *hyperventilating*
Okay.. I guess I have to get back on track now..

P.S.: I also still have to write 3 lab reports..*sigh* life of a chemistry student is not that easy..

No comments: