8.6.09

This is our song..


credit: IAmOnlyLove

All of sudden.. I remember about them.. hahahaha.. gosh.. it's been more than 10 years..
I was not a fan of boyband when I was a little girl.. but my sister was..
But I remember I was the one who introduced Code Red to my sis.. I first saw them on MTV.. I was such an MTV freak back then.. I saw this music video (MV).. and I was like.. not another boyband.. and gosh.. look at the MV.. it's so lame.. and they're so not good looking..
So.. I knew that they were coming to Jakarta and told my sister about it..
she was such a crazy fan girl back then...she really did what a fan girl would do.. she went to the hotel where the boyband stayed.. she went to the meet and greet.. (yes.. and she didn't wanna go to Epik High meet and greet..><) she went to the showcase..and stuff like that..

My sister didn't like them at first.. I mean.. just look at the MV.. but it turned out that these boys were really nice in person.. plus.. their manager was quite good looking.. hahaha.. so..my sister became their fan.. and her friend also.. (her partner in crime)

Believe it or not.. I did (or still do?) have a picture of me with the boys.. yes.. all of them.. No.. I was not a fan of them.. and no.. I did not become one either..
So what's the story behind it?
One day my sister knew that Code Red would go to Planet Hollywood to have dinner. I have no idea how she knew about this. She was indeed a true fan girl. Okay.. back to the story. She told me and my mom to go to Planet Hollywood first "to have dinner", since she would be late because of her English course, so that she was allowed to get in to Planet Hollywood later. So we went to Planet Hollywood and yes, they really had dinner there. It seemed that the other fan girls knew about this too, but of course the security guy wouldn't let them in.
So the brilliant idea worked, my sister and her friend were allowed to get in because her mom and her little sister were having dinner inside.
In the end the boys were having this photo session, since there were many fan girls waiting for them. My sis and her friend went to this photo session.
We were done with our dinner and my mom were busy with the bill. I just sat there waiting.
Then it happened..........................................................................

My mom realized I was still there and she was like.. why on earth are you still here and not going to the photo session with your sis?
I was like.. why on earth should I do that?
In the end I was scolded by my mom for not going to the photo session thing and of course I cried. (just to remind you guys.. this happened when I was 10 or 11)
We were still there when the photo session ended. The photo session was in the VIP room or sumthin', I can't remember. My sis came and my mom still scolded me (and I was still crying)
Then the boys came out from the VIP room and my mom forced me to take a picture with the boys. She even told my sis and her friend to call them over. WTH??? (I was still tearing)
And voila.. the boys came and I got to take picture with them...all of them.They even tried to cheer me up, they hugged me, one of them, I can't remember who, even wiped my tears. WTH?? At that time I didn't say a word.. Oh come on.. I was 10 and I was such a shy little girl back then.

So I'm going to clarify this now, if one of them happen to land here and read this.
Boys, I didn't cry because I couldn't take a pic with you,but I was scolded by mom for not taking pic with you guys. But I have to admit you guys were really nice, thank you for being nice to me. Honestly I had no interest in taking pic with you guys, but I guess that made my mom happy, so I just did it for my mom's sake. No hard feeling, okay?

P.S.: Hey sis, do you think we still have the picture?

1 comment:

CODE RET said...

it's ok kiddo, no hard feeling. we were just being nice in front of the press, to give a good impression.

:p