3.6.09

What is a name?

I just know that my name has a meaning..

What funny is.. my Christian name is also Margaretha.. Gosh.. I just revealed my Christian name to public for the 1st time.. hahahaha.. so..let's take a look what Margaret means..

Meta means pearl..
Okay.. so from now on I know what to say if someone asks me what my name means.. not just say that meta is the ungünstige (what is it called in English? unfavourable?) position compares to ortho and para.. errr..that sounds so chemistry.. yeaa.. I'll stick to pearl.. haha..

You guys can check your name here..

Question.. why am I still at home at this hour??
First of all.. my first lecture for today starts at 10..
Second of all.. I think I'm gonna skip lectures today..(yups.. plural..)
I'd rather stay at home and continue learning for my exam and be a good person..
I don't wanna sit there in the lecture hall and curse the professor every second..
Although I like my last lecture for today.. which is radiochemistry...
but.. I still has a lot to learn.. -_-;;
I have to pass the exam no matter what..

P.S. : Wonder why I still have the time to write all of this nonsense instead of learning..

No comments: