23.2.09

Aku suka kamu..

A friend of mine.. let say his name Andy.. ;P I knew that he has learned some Indonesian.. since Indah were in charge in organic lab.. So sometimes he kinda said sumthing in Indonesian to me.. like.. "Selamat Pagi".. "Apa kabar?".. I even taught him to say "Aku suka sushi".. hehehe
Last Friday I asked him what else he had learned.. and all of sudden.. he said.. "Aku suka kamu."
I was laughing my ass off.. ok.. not really.. since I was in lecture hall and surrounded by people..
He had no idea why I was laughing.. and if I didn't mishear.. he thought he made mistake with grammar.. btw, how did u know that phrase??
Andy.. no.. it wasn't wrong at all.. but the meaning of the sentence.. anyone who speaks Indonesian.. please do correct me if I'm wrong..
As far I know.. when a guy tells a girl "Aku suka kamu.".. it means that he likes her.. as in asking her to be his girlfriend..
So Andy.. I don't think it is a brilliant idea to say that to other girl.. esp. when your girlfriend is rite next to you.. (OMG.. I am still laughing my ass off..)
Jeannie.. don't get me wrong.. and please do tell him if you read this.. ^_^

P.S. : I'm trying to organize my time-table for next semester.. I feel like my head's going to explode.. -_-;;

No comments: