13.3.09

Sorry..sorry..*updated*

call me crazy.. call me insane.. call me whatever you wanna call me..
but I have to admit.. I like super junior's new single..
I even like the new album..
And honestly.. I was waiting for the release of the video.. why??
because I saw this video of 2 guys.. Nick Bass and Trent Dickens..(who are apparently the choreographers) dancing to the song..
They were like awesome..


credit: SapphireJunior10

from then on.. the song keeps playing in my head..
Actually I'm not.. well I wasn't boyband listener.. ever since I'm into k-pop.. I shamefully listen to boyband type of music.. -_-;;
but the song is so addictive.. the tune is pretty catchy..

Actually the boys did their first performance already.. but the choreography can hardly be seen because of the lighting.. the stage.. the cameraman.. and the fact that the band has 13 member.. so I'll just post their video.. well.. there isn't much dancing either.. but it's a lot better for the eyes..



credit: CJWTown

I like the choreographers better tho..
Oh.. I can't believe that I'm fan-girling rite now.. and Kyu Hyun's voice.. it never fails to melt my heart..
I think I'm really losing my mind..

Finally I found a video of their live performance with better lighting, stage, and a lot better cameraman.. I can see the whole choreography now..

Speaking of me turning into a boyband listener.. my mom asked me if I knew the song right now by akon.. and I was like.. WHAT???
She listens to Akon?? and I listen to crappy boyband??
Shame on me!!! -_-;;

I think I should stop rite now.. before I turn 100% into a teenage fan-girl.

P.S. : Today is Friday the 13th.. spooky...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iiihhh..meta kaya abg.. cerita kaya abg, mata ke kiri kanan atas, jalan kaya abg...
abg ihh... idihhh abg!
abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg abg!

A


B


G


!!!

met, gue sutresa nih... -_-'

klavier said...

I can see nit.. now u knoe exactly how I felt back then...
I knoe.. I'm such an ABG, rite?? hahaha