3.2.09

I feel so old..*updated*

Okay.. for real.. just now.. I really knew what I wanted to write.. but..pufffff... it's gone..
Let's start by wishing happy birthday..
First...to Maria.. happy birthday.. I know that having birthday in the middle of exams week sucks.. and attending a 8-o'clock-in-the-morning-lecture on your birthday is not a really good idea.. but still.. hope u enjoy your birthday.. Gosh..you're still 20.. I feel so freaking old...

Next..to Cho Kyuhyun..

Gosh.. this guy is a lot prettier than me..-_-;;

I don't know him personally.. but I'm really such a huuuuuge fan of his voice.. his voice really melts my heart.. okay.. I guess I'm a bit exaggerating.. (fan-girling mode on) Gosh... he's still 21 and he has a great voice... >_< Here are some videos of him.. Enjoy!!

1. A whole new world by Charice Pempenco and Kyuhyun
This is the first time I saw him.. My cousin showed me this video..well he wanted to show me the girl though.. when I first saw this I was like.. wow.. that girl is freaking awesome.. and.. the korean guy is also not bad..

credit: hannon09housho

2. Kyuhyun - Snail
I just love his voice in this song.. never get tired listening to this...

credit: XtinaMaria

3. Super Junior KRY with Dong Hae sing I have a lover
I like it when he sings the high notes..

credit: XtinaMaria

4. She's gone by super junior
I have no idea what they're singing.. my fave part is when he hit the high notes.. at 3:48 u can hear the "aaaaaa...".. that's him.. hehehe..

credit: kpopcorner

I think I'd better stop now.. I still need to review a few things.. a few?? I still HAVE to review LOTSA things..

P.S. : Nita... congratulations on your "new home".. I'm waiting for the house warming party..^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u? feel old? i mean YOUUUUUUUUUUUU????

gosh! kalo elo aje ngerasa tua, gue ngerasa apa ya met??? *esmosi*

well, i'm young at heart huaaaaaaahahaha -__-'

housewarming party? how bout pyjama party this weekend? hoho... exam ha? too bad...

klavier said...

if it's on friday nite.. count me in!!