8.2.09

25 random things about me..

it's just sumthing that I posted on facebook last Friday..

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1. Irvine say tagged me, so I think I'm supposed to do this.

2. I am procrastinating rite now.

3. I still have 4 exams, instead of studying.. I am doing this..-_-;;

4. I have no motivation to study.

5. I'm majoring in chemistry by the way.

6. But I suck at chemistry.

7. I live in Berlin.

8. But I hate being here.

9. I am suicidal.

10. I always think, the best way to kill my self.

11. But the process to commit suicide is always painful.

12. So I always chicken out of the idea of committing suicide.

13. I don't go out that often.

14. I rarely socialize with people.

15. I think I'm becoming an introvert person.

16. I have my own way of thinking.

17. I create my own world.

18. I get irritated easily.

19. I don't like annoying people.

20. My face doesn't lie when I get annoyed.

21. I need to lose weight.

22. But I suck at diet.

23. I really want to get rid of my chubby cheeks.

24. Although I realize that would never happen.

25. I'm gonna tag 25 people.

Here's the thing.. there are people who are worried about me.. esp. about the suicidal things.. I really am thankful.. it does mean that there are indeed people out there who still care about me..
but I think I have to make it clear..
the list was just sumthing that came out from a person who has 4 exams in the next two weeks and she definitely is freaking out..
so.. don't worry.. read number 12.. ^_^

P.S. : And that person is still procrastinating.. -_-;;

No comments: