16.2.09

r u addicted to facebook?

I found this interesting article this morning.. yes.. like 2 hours before exam..
this is exactly why I'm so gonna fail successfully.. -_-;;
Why is it interesting??
Because I know a few people who are addicted to facebook.. hehehe.. you know who you are..
I do have a facebook account.. I do change my status quite often.. I do look at people's profile and photos.. but I don't think I'm addicted to facebook.. how about you?

Well.. like I already mentioned above.. I had exam today.. inorganic chemistry 1: chemistry of metals.. (I'm not sure if this is the rite translation)
I also had 2 exams last week.. physical chemistry 3 and organic chemistry 2 part 2..
do you guys notice.. my subjects are always ended with chemistry.. please do remind me.. why the heck do I study chemistry?
I think I'm gonna fail in pc 3.. since I did a lot of small mistakes.. well.. if you add up those small tiny mistakes.. they become one huge mistake.. well.. just wait and see..*finger crossed*
and guess what.. I passed the freaking oc 2 exam!!!!!!! It's freaking unbelievable.. the result was already online since like friday night.. as in midnight.. but my matriculation number was not on the list.. so I asked my other friends, who also took the exam.. they said theirs were on the list..
So I sent e-mail to my prof.. and he just replied it today.. he overlooked.. he meant that it was almost midnight.. then he wrote that I passed..
I almost died in happiness.. ok.. I didn't get a super great score.. but whatever!!!!!
I passed!!!!!!!!! o^_^o

P.S. : I still have exam on thursday tho.. and look what I'm doing.. well done!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll remind you, why the heck do u study chemis-TRY?