18.2.09

Insomnia battle...*updated*

no.. it's not battle between me and insomnia.. me? insomnia? it's so impossible..
I fall asleep easily as soon as my head touches my pillow.. hahahaha..
okay.. this is not sumthing to be proud of.. -_-;;
just wanna know what you guys think about this..
which one do you prefer..??

this one is the original version by Craig David..(kyaaaa... I'm fan-girling rite now..)


credit:uploader


And this one is the remake version.. yes it's in Korean.. I heard that he was asked to make the Korean version of the song.. btw, this guy's name is Wheesung.. He's supposed to be a famous singer or producer or whatever in Korea.. (Now with English subtitle..)


credit: wondersmurf


So.. who's the winner? for me.. I definitely go for Craig David.. hehehe.. I'm Craig-David-biased..
okay..okay.. I have to be fair..
The Korean version is not that bad.. he did do a great job.. but it just sounds funny.. I mean.. I'm used to the English version and I do not understand Korean like at all..
so it just sounds weird.. ^_^;
The English version.. what can I say.. It's Craig David for heaven's sake.. hahahaha.. I'm still biased..
What do you think??

P.S. : I have PC 4 exam tomorrow.. wish me luck.. I'm freaking out..T_T

P.P.S. : After listening for like 5 times straight.. the Korean version is really not bad at all.. since the song itself is pretty catchy..

No comments: