26.7.08

Yippie....

Living with 1 boy is hard enough for me.. Now.. my other cousin came.. it means that I have to live with 2 boys.. aaarrrrggghhh...
what they do is playing computer game.. which is counter strike.. and they hi-jack my lappy..
what is the point of playing that kinda game?
yea whatever..
btw.. my other cousin.. he's just 1 year apart from me.. he lives in Bremen.. he's majoring in music.. guitar.. so.. he came yesterday.. and gosh his hair!!!!
now I knoe why I'm having headache.. I can't stand his hair!!!!!!!!

Btw.. I'm done with my 3rd semester.. yippie!!!!! Yesterday was like my last exam in this semester.. I don't give a damn if I get a good grade or not.. I'm so looking forward to seeing my sister.. I'm so friggin' in holiday mood.. but I still have to finish 1 more protokoll..

Ou.. these Lufthansa people will go on strike starting on Monday.. what the heck.. I'm so gonna kill those people if sumthin happens to my flight schedule..

gosh.. this song by Epik High is so freaking addictive.. I can listen to it like thousand times a day.. although I didn't understand.. but it just keeps playing in my head..
and the music video is out.. yuhuu.. it's ok actually.. not my fave.. but still.. I think it's so interesting.. the whole idea.. concept..
I like the part where Tablo (the guy) brushed his teeth.. haha...
so..here.. enjoy the video..



I don't know why.. but I'm soooo sleepy today.. Guess I'm off to sleep..

P.S.: "A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in." ~Robert Orben~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lufthansa ppl wii go on strike ?? and u're whinning bout this.. I've warned you.. now take the consequent *bites meta's cheek.... hohoho

Anonymous said...

arrrrrrggggghhhh ga tau kesambet apeeee... kenape gue jadi denger2in ini epik high melulu???

-___-'