11.7.08

I'm so not in the mood of talking..

So.. I screwed my exam up.. I think I'm not gonna pass..
I dunno.. aaarrrrggghhh...
yea whateva.. I mean what can I do..
I really had bad mood today.. usually chocolate can cheer me up.. but not today.. I wonder why..
but it's good for the sake of my diet.. (ok.. now I sound like Julian haha..)

wanna share a video.. It's a music video from Epik High. The song's called Fan..
yups.. lately I listen to their music.. surprisingly.. I don't usually listen to this kind of music..

I dunno why.. but I kinda enjoy their music..



I like the idea of the video.. I knoe the girl is psychopath.. (sumtime I feel I'm a bit psychopath.. hahaha...) My fave part is when the girl washed the guy in a washing machine.. and the one when the guy tried to burn himself.. then the girl came with fire extinguisher.. but I don't really understand the ending tho.. but still.. I think the video is great..


P.S.: “Unhappiness does make people look stupid” ~Anatole France~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up met, at least on tht day, u could still laugh at my foolishness.. ^^

irfania said...

huaahh..videonya kerennnn

klavier said...

iyaaa...suka bgt.. yg 1 lg jg lumayan keren videonya.. tp lbh suka yg ini sih..