5.7.08

sick of studying..

I'm so sick of studying.. aarrrggggghhhh...
I have to..but I just don't feel like doing it anymore.. help!!!
how can I get rid of this laziness out of me??
It's late already.. and look what I'm doing.. I keep procrastinating.. until I realize.. I really don't have that much time.. then I start to panic..and I'm running out of breath.. or am I hyperventilating?
aaaarrrrggghhh.. I think I'm gonna be crazy real soon.. I don't think I have life anymore..
My life is only about studying..lab journal..another studying.. another lab journal.. (yes..those damn protokoll!!!!)
I even don't have enough sleep.. I'm gonna look like a panda real soon.. with a black circle around my eyes.. I need my beauty sleep.. or maybe I should say my baby sleep.. I need 10 hours sleep.. hahaha..

Somehow.. this picture reminds me of sumthing..


gosh.. it's this late already.. I really should stop now..


P.S. : “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” ~Ernest Hemingway~

No comments: