7.8.08

Let the holiday begin..

After a long flight.. chaos in Frankfurt.. finally I arrived safe and happy..yippie..
My flight was ok actually.. about the chaos in Frankfurt.. luckily I checked in from Berlin so I still had my seat.. The aircraft was broken so they had to change to another aircraft which was smaller.. that was why some people who checked in from Frankfurt was on stand by..
I hate long flight actually.. well.. not with Singapore Airlines.. But I flew with Lufthansa.. well.. at least I got to see Kungfu Panda..

So.. I woke up at 4 am today.. thanks to jetlag.. and thx to me for forgetting to reset my alarm.. hahaha.. but I pushed myself to sleep again.. I never have problem with sleeping.. hahaha.. but then I was awake since my sis had to go to work..

And now I'm all alone at home.. yes.. It's the new house.. it's nice.. I like it..
I don't know what to do today actually.. although I do have lotsa things to do.. hahaha.. (procrastinator mode on)

well.. just wanna tell u guys that I'm in us already..

P.S.: Holiday starts now!

No comments: