9.7.08

I hate working with bromine..

I only have 2 nights to get those spectro things into my head.. oh noooo... I'm so dead..
I actually wanted to finish my eugenol experiment.. but my plan always didn't go well.. we were running out of aceton.. and we had to wait until 2.. so i made another experiment, which involved bromine.. again.. I hate it.. but it hasn't finished yet..

that brown liquid is so disgusting.. yaps it's bromine


wonder why I'm so in the mood of writing my blog everyday.. yaps.. because I have to freaking study.. hahahahaha.. I'm such a procrastinator rite???
As I said.. I only have two nights.. not days.. nights.. I only can study at night.. and I'm wasting my time by writing so not important things here.. hahahahaha
question.. why the heck am I sleepy? I had coffee tho.. arrrrrggghhh..
I have to stay awake tonite.. at least until 1 or 2..
I'm really gonna look like a panda..

P.S.:"Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank." ~Alphonse Allais~

No comments: