12.7.08

Is this really goodbye??

Today I woke up with the same bad mood as yesterday.. because the first thing I remembered was the stupid mistake that I made yesterday.. way to go Meta.. -_-'
I really tried to kicked that bad mood away from me.. but it was really hard..

Today was also an important day.. Fina, the girl with unique hair and style, went back to Indonesia for good.. so I went to airport to say goodbye.. I really don't know.. should I be sad or happy? It's sad because she's no longer gonna be here with us.. she's no longer gonna fill our days with her cheerful personality with us.. we can't listen to her beautiful voice anymore..
but she's back to Indo for a really good reason.. (at least in my opinion it is..) She's gonna pursue her dream to study design.. I'm so proud of her.. and so envy her.. She's not afraid to decide.. "ok.. this is not what I want to do..It would be better if I go back and do what I really want.."
It is not an easy decision to make.. really.. I don't even have the guts to think about it..
I mean.. I hate every minute of my existence here.. I don't give a damn what people say.. I just hate being here.. I start questioning myself.. Is this really what I wanna do? Is chemistry the rite thing for me? Am I supposed to be here at the first place? Am I really happy with my decision?
Because sumtimes I feel like I'm just pretending to be happy.. or I'm just trying to look for happiness.. at least it's the only thing I can do.. *deep sigh*

ups.. what the heck am I doing? babbling about my problem.. I'm supposed to dedicate this post to Fina.. (with F and not V)
Who is Fina actually?? I met her in Studienkolleg for the first time.. I guess.. haha.. As I said she's the girl with unique hair.. and I really like her style too..how she dresses.. her big dork glasses.. and I won't forget her triangle scarf.. I remember.. one day she tried to explain how to make the scarf looks triangle when u wear it.. it was freakin' hilarious.. She's also very talented.. she sings real well.. she plays the guitar.. piano.. geez.. and she's really creative.. she's such a cheerful person.. she laughs a lot.. (it doesn't mean that she's crazy.. haha..well.. a bit.. ^^) she jokes around a lot.. that's why the atmosphere is so cheerful when she's around.. she also eats a lot.. but she's still slim and skinny.. I hate her for this.. it's sooo unfair!!!!!!! overall she's a really nice and fun person.. so glad to knoe and have a friend like u pina.. ^^


I'm gonna miss u pinaaa...

P.S.: “We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” ~Frederick Keonig~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great, everywhere i click, it's all bout fina...hhh...hiks... pinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...