22.7.08

I only have 2 days left..

I'm not supposed to do this.. still have to continue studying.. but what to do.. I'm bored.. dammit.. I just remembered I haven't finished my protokoll..hihihi.. I really love to procrastinate.. So.. It seems like I can continue my organic lab.. it has nothing to do with the bloddy exam.. but.. there might be a possibility that I'll pass the exam with not-so-good-grade.. but whateva.. I don't give a damn.. But even If I still fail.. I won't get Maluspunkt (I don't know if there any English word for that..) I told Herr Lehmann about my problem.. so the problem is actually solved.. well..we'll see about that.. I still have 1 exam to go.. physical chemistry 2.. arrrgghh.. I'm so sick of studying.. I only have 2 days more.. and I'm wasting my time now.. great job!! but really after exam.. I'm so gonna hibernate.. I did actually last Sunday.. I took a nap for like 2 hours.. I slept as if I fainted.. really.. hahaha.. nothing much happened actually..

Ou.. on Saturday we went out.. well.. kinda farewell party for Debo.. my cousin's girlfriend.. she will be spend her next 6 months in Aachen.. doing her Diplom-arbeit-thing..
we went home real late.. and the next morning I had to go to early mass.. well.. not that early but still.. so there u go..the reason why I hibernated.. hihihi gosh..

Nose picking on saturday nite..

I'm really looking forward to holiday.. I can't wait to see my sis.. and cheesecake factory.. dammit!
these kinda things really distract me.. arrrrrggghh.. ok Meta u have to focus!! U have to pass the exam.. better back to what I'm supposed to do.. which is studying.. oh shoot.. still have to analyze spectra.. (I'm listening to Sun Si Kyung.. Nice voice..)

P.S.: “Work is hard. Distractions are plentiful. And time is short.” ~Adam Hochschild~

No comments: