2.5.08

What a day..

I'm so freakin' tired.. I just got home like at 8:45 pm.. yups.. I was in uni the whole day..
thanks to the damn protokoll.. what is protokoll in english actually?
I brought my lappy today.. well.. the point of buying laptop instead of desktop computer was so that I could bring it to uni.. but look what I've done.. I left my lappy at home.. it's not as light as I thought.. hihihi..
Since I brought my laptop.. so I went to zedat to deal with the internet connection..
So now I can be on line all the time..even if I'm in uni.. yippe..
but I don't think I would bring my laptop that often.. since it's quite heavy..
I think I'll be shorter and shorter if I bring it everyday.. haha..
Ou.. I just bought my first online ticket.. hahaha.. and it took like half an hour or so.. haha I just kept clicking back.. hahaha.. made sure that I really did it rite.. I just don't really trust this on line thing.. I dunno why.. I just don't..
gosh it's this late already..phew.. I should have continued my protokoll tho.. but I'm so freaking tired.. what shud I do???

P.S. : “One thing that's good about procrastination is that you always have something planned for tomorrow.” ~G. B. Stern~

No comments: