28.5.08

I only have one week..

Yups.. I only one week left.. I didn't realized that my organic chem exam is like next week.. It's because I don't have a bloody calendar at home..well.. I do have a super mini calendar.. but it's not helping... and of course in my mobile phone.. but for real.. I didn't realize that it's almost end of may.. aaaaa...help!!!!
Today I went to the dentist..again.. because of this bloody filling I had to skipped my lecture.. I dunno what was wrong with it.. I just used dental floss.. and the filling just popped out.. well.. I made it to organic lecture tho.. After break.. Ralf came with cake in his hand.. yippie.. cake..cake.. it was like bienenstich..but it wasn't..yea.. whateva.. it's delicious.. his girlfriend made it..And the biochemist-wannabe stared at the cake when Ralf cut it.. yea rite.. it was only for us.. ;P




the cake that made Julian forget about his diet


after a while...^^

I planned to do my PC homework today in uni.. but I thought it wouldn't take that long.. I ended up stay in uni until like 4 or sumthing.. hahaha.. and I don't feel like studying anymore.. (deep sigh) The problem is.. no matter what.. I have to pass all exams in this semester.. since I'm not gonna be here to write the make-up exams.. aaaarrrggghhh...

So.. I managed to make an appointment in US embassy regarding to my visa... I have to prepared lotsa things.. my things-to-do-list is getting longer and longer.. I'll do it after the exam.. I MUST do it after the exam.. visa thing, flight ticket, exchange thing..

Dammit..it's this late already.. better of to sleep then.. I need energy for tomorrow.. for studying of course.. ^^

P.S. : “Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” ~Harvey MacKay~

No comments: