25.5.08

Crazy about vampire..

I'm in love with these books.. in love with the Cullens.. I've never thought that vampire's life could be this interesting.. hihihi.. It started when Nita told me about Twilight. I borrowed it from her.. and look now.. I'm crazy about vampire.. As soon as I finished the first one.. I bought the 2nd one (New Moon) rite away.. hahaha.. the 2nd one is still in progress.. I'm such a slow reader.. since I don't have that much time lately.. aarrrgghh.. and I can't wait to read the 3rd one (Eclipse). Yes..I already have it.. Thx to Nita.. It was my birthday present from her.. I guess she planned to buy me the 2nd one.. but it was too late because I already bought it.. hihihi.. I can't wait to read Eclipse.....

Eclipse with my own Edward ^^

My physical chemistry lab is over...finally.. but I still have to deal with protokoll.. I still have to finish the last one.. plus.. correct the hydratation protokoll.. -_-'

In 2 weeks I'll have organic exam.. and I haven't studied yet.. I'm so dead.. arrrggh.. and I have to prepare things fo the exchange program.. yups.. I'm willing to do the exchange program.. well I still don't know.. I'm still not sure though.. But hey.. still wanna try.. It's nothing wrong with trying, rite? If it's not working.. then I guess I stick with my old plans.. hehehe..

I have lotsa things to do for the exchange program.. TOEFL preparation.. recommendation letters.. study proposal..bla..bla.. have to go to my professor asking about credit transfer and stuff.. but wiht the exam in 2 weeks.. arrrrgghhh... I guess I'll do it after my exam..

aaarrrrgggh... I need more time pleaaaaseeeee....

P.S.: “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.” ~Leonard Bernstein~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u'll make it right in (on?) time met... ganbatte!
anyway, it's a cute edward u got there, wanna share? hihihi...