17.5.08

I need more time..

I knoe.. I'm such a bad blogger.. haha.. what can I say.. this protokoll thing keeps me busy.. hfff.. why.. why.. why do I study chemistry???? seriously..why???

Ok.. lately I really have lotsa things to do.. uni things doesn't count..it's another story..I still have to call the american embassy regarding my visa.. but then my mom came up with this idea.. I should fly back to jakarta.. and then we go to my sister together.. it means that I have to look for flight tickets.. aaaaaaarrrrrrr..
It's not like that I don't want to.. I mean.. jakarta.. come on.. I miss my hometown.. with all the air pollution, traffic jam, dirtiness, malls.. foods.. yuhuuuu.. but trust me.. It's not gonna be cheap.. we'll see about that..

Ou.. I received quite a lot presents this year.. I didn't expect it actually.. Wishing me happy birthday is enough to make me happy.. but presents is much..much.. better.. hahaha.. oh come on.. is there anyone who doesn't like presents?? thx a lot friends.. Here.. I show u what I've got..



my birthday presents..



my lappy now has a dog..


but I still haven't received birthday card from my sister.. :( Mr. Postman..where are you??

P.S.: “If you are single there is always one thing you should take out with you on a Saturday night... your friends.” ~Sarah Jessica Parker~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

met, jadi batal kita ke embassy bareng? itu doggynya lucu sekaleee...no need feeding pula ^^

klavier said...

loh..jadi donk nit.. gue kan harus buat visa dr sini..