31.5.08

I was soooo embarrassed..

I was humiliating my self yesterday.. even if I'm thinking of it.. I still feel embarrassed..
so here goes..yesterday I have this briefing about safety in lab.. and in the end we kinda had to re-enact accidents that could happen in labs.. and the other were supposed to learn what kind of action they should take.. in other words.. they were supposed to help. So.. I was picked.. dammit!
Even before I started to act..I was already humiliating myself.. I was sitting on the table..and when I jumped down.. I hurt my foot.. hahaha I was injured before I acted as an injured person.
My case was.. I was splashed..or accidentally poured chemicals to my sleeve.. So I had to pretend that my hand hurt so bad.. they should actually take off my clothes.. but I had to insist that I don't want to.. since there were boys.. the point was.. they were supposed to take me to other room.. or kick the boys out of the room.. hahaha.. although my friends told me I did great job.. I still felt so embarrassed.. I felt like burying myself alive.. -_-'
ou..I really am gonna kill the postman with my own hand!!! My birthday card from my sister hasn't come.. and I don't think it will.. it's like the second time it happens to me.. what is wrong with my mail?? dammit!!!
so..plan of the day.. study organic chem for the whole day.. *finger crossed*.. well.. in the end I will spend more time to clean up my room than study.. hahaha.. I said spend not waste.. hehehe
P.S. : “If you have embarrassed yourself and are going to laugh about it someday, you might as well start today.” ~unknown~

No comments: