9.5.08

Happy Birthday to me..

This is my 3rd birthday in berlin.. I'm getting older.. and I'm still in college..
yeah whatever.. so.. I'm going to Bingen today.. it's long weekend.. well I skip class today.. hehe.. I'm gonna meet Lena, Mul, Merwin, Susan and of course Jimmy.. he's the host.. and I wasn't invited by the host.. Lena did.. hihihi.. I think it's gonna be so much fun.. plus Jimmy has sophisticated camera.. I think the pictures will be great.. hahaha I spent the last few days dealing with protokoll.. dammit! The assistant was not helping either.. she had no idea what we should write..what we should do.. we went to her office and asked her because our ggraph was so not normal.. so we wanted to ask her.. but she was like.. ouu.. I don't know.. I haven't corrected any protokoll (what is protokoll in english actually?) what the???
Ggrrrr... I don't care if she'll give us bad marks.. as long as we pass.. I don' give a damn! I just don't wanna deal with her ever again.. ever... well.. I'll just go and have some fun in Bingen.. (I have no idea where Bingen is.. hihihi)


P.S.: “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” ~Hellen Keller~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont even knw where or what bingen is haha... so nice to hear tht u had a blast there anyway. hepi bday once more.