1.5.08

House warming party..

Welcome to my new home.. (applause)
Finally.. after a verrrryyyy long journey.. seriously.. hehe..
So.. I start to share my so-not-important-stories here.. I will try my best to keep my blog updated.. but don't expect too much.. don't expect me to write everyday.. hey.. I have a life.. although it's boring and not interesting.. hehehe.. but still it's my life.. plus.. I'm a girl who has lotsa activities.. yea rite.. hahaha.. naaah.. I just like to procrastinate.. so it seems like I need more than 24 hour a day.. esp. during the semester.. arrrghh.. I miss my beauty sleep..
Anyway.. I just want to introduce my new blog.. that's all..
enjoy your stay here!!! ^_^
Feel free to write comments.. hihihi...

P.S. : "The ornaments of your house will be the guests who frequent it." ~Author Unknown~




No comments: