11.5.09

What time is it now?

It's 2PM....*screaming like a crazy fan girl*


I think they made their debut last year.. but back then I didn't really pay attention to them..
I saw their music video "10 out of 10" and saw their debut stage... I was like.. well just another boyband.. and the fact that they were only jumping around on the stage.. doing some acrobatic things.. the boys failed to impress me..

However.............
Ever since they released their new single "Again and Again"..I've fallen for these boys.. they are effing hot.. and one of 'em has freaking six packs abs..*faint*
FYI.. these boys are younger than me.. gosh I feel like a pervert.. -_-;;
The song is somehow addictive.. I can't get it out of my head.. I even can listen to the song like 10 times in a row.. no kidding..

And their live performances.. I love 'em all.. enuff said.. just take a look at their videos..



credit: time2sub


credit: Symbelmyns

the guy with the half-zipped shirt has 6 packs abs.. *faint*

P.S. : I heart 2PM.. *giggling like a teenage fan girl*

1 comment:

yw said...

gosh.. abg...
-_-'