7.5.09

My Birthday Wishlist..

The title says it all..
So I'm gonna keep this post short and simple..
Here's my birthday wish list..
  • Map the Soul book album
  • Pieces of You by Tablo
  • Ugly dolls keychain
  • Egg molds..
  • Mouse? since my puppy mouse is broken.. :'(
  • Bento box
  • Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
  • Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
that's all for now... I don't even know what I want.. I'm gonna update it when I know what I want..

P.S. : I hate the fact that my b'day is getting closer and closer.. (in other words.. I'm going to be older.. T_T)

1 comment:

yw said...

i think i'll take the 3rd or 5th -_-'
this is so not me... due to the so-called hectic situation i'm in -_-'

older? oh shut up you! we do get older each day, what do u expect? *mind me, i'm in a bEd mood*