9.5.09

The birthday girl is here..

Yups.. It's me.. I'm the birthday girl.. ^^ I still can remember last year I had my birthday in Bingen.. One year has passed.. just like that..*deep sigh*
So unlike last year.. this year I'm going nowhere..
I just had lunch with my cousin..
We went to Show Me Nudelbar in Mehringdam.. because I was told to eat noodles..
According to the Chinese beliefs, noodles are eaten on birthday. They symbolize long life in the years to come..
I'm not really a supersticious person though.. but I did it anyway..
As appetizer we had spring rolls filled with duck and cabbage..

It supposed to be 4 pieces.. 2 of them were already inside our stomach.. ;P

For the main course.. I had noodles with chicken and vegetables in peanut sauce..

Chicken Ban Me

Last night my sister told me that I should buy a birthday cake..
My grandma once told me.. one has to eat birthday cake on one's birthday..the reason is the same why people have to eat noodles.. in order to have a long life..
I like this cake idea a lot better than the noodles.. ;P
So.. I went to buy myself a cake..
well.. one slice.. err.. 2 actually.. one for me and one for my cousin.. The cake was really good..

I think the cake is called Concerto or sumthin' like that

Look at the printed chocolate.. so cute..^^

So.. that's my birthday story for this year..
I wanna say thank you for all the birthday wishes via facebook, msn, phone call, sms, in person, etc..
It really means a lot to me..^^
Sorry I can't reply all your messages..
Once again I wanna say..
thank you.. terima kasih.. danke schön.. 감사합니다.. ありがとうございました..

P.S. : Look what I got this morning when I checked my e-mail.. Daniel Henney..ILU..*fan girling mode on*
P.P.S. : My cousin just told me.. the gold thing on the cake is real gold..

2 comments:

yw said...

:p this between-cousins thing is soooo... ehmmm.. so... romantic? :p

klavier said...

I might sound a bit mean..
but I felt kinda pathetic with this between-cousin thing.. I mean.. it was my freaking b'day for crying out loud.. -_-;;