1.5.09

Happy 1st Anniversary..


Time flies...
It's been a year since I moved here..
It's been a year since my first post..

I know that I'm not a good blogger..
I don't write that often.. I mean on a daily basis..
I only write when I have sumthin on my mind.. sumthin to share..
I just realized I often wrote when I had exam or when I was stressed out..-_-;;
or.. when I had to do sumthin.. in other words.. I am a true PROCRASTINATOR..
hahahaha...

There were times, when I was not sure whether I should write about things on my mind or not.. because they had sumthin to do with other people..
I was like.. should I write about this?? What if that person read it?? Would I hurt her/his feeling??
I know that only a few people read my blog.. but still.. I would feel bad.. so these kinda things go straight to my diary.. ;P

Also.. I realized that I should NOT write when I'm in a bad mood..when I'm depressed.. when I'm really sad..
Gosh.. I really can write things that sound sooooooo horrible..
It happened a couple of times.. but in the end.. I just didn't publish them.. ^^;

Well.. we'll see how this blog thing will go in the future..

P.S. : May Day...May Day...^^

No comments: