25.3.09

cold..cold..


I have a real bad cold.. my nose is red already because of the runny nose and the so-not-soft-tissue..
For real.. this is not a really good time to have a cold.. I have to study for organic chemistry exam.. which is on next Monday.. yes.. NEXT MONDAY...

Studying with runny nose is not a good idea..
aaarrrgggh.. I think I'm gonna screw up my exam.. again.. yes.. AGAIN...
Actually I passed the exam already.. *cough* with not a really good grade *cough*
but the professor gave us a chance to get a better grade.. (is it actually called grade? or score?)
Although my friend told me.. the exam is gonna be reeeeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy difficult..
and the fact that I haven't studied that much.. so.. the chance that I'm gonna get a better grade is like 0%..
So.. I've been thinking.. maybe I should not take the exam.. -_-;;
I don't know...

P.S. : The weather here is going crazy.. it's getting colder and colder..

No comments: