14.3.09

Dear horror movie maker..

I only have one simple request..
please let the good looking guy stay alive until the end of the movie.. don't kill him in the middle of the movie..
If your movie sucks.. at least I still have the motivation to finish watching it..
well.. if the movie sucks.. the only reason why I wanna watch it, is because of the good looking guy.. I wanna give my eyes something nice to see..
I don't wanna waste my time watching the spooky female ghost with beautiful long hair or creepy psychopath..
so please..please..please.. let him stay alive..or if you really wanna kill him.. kill him at the very end of the movie..
thank you for your attention..

P.S. : In this case the good looking guy is not the psychopath.

sincerely yours,
a girl who enjoys spazzing over good looking guys to keep her sanity.

No comments: