27.3.09

Map the soul...

Map the soul!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
I'm soooo waiting for today.. why? why? since today MAP THE SOUL is released..
what is actually map the soul? It's the new album from epik high.. It's a book album (a music CD and a book in one package).. and it's bilingual..
check the site out.. www.mapthesoul.com
The music video is out already.. I just need to wait for it to be subbed.. since I don't understand Korean at all.. I only can understand "no reason to live without you" and "L O V E you I was made to be with you".. I'll post the video when it's subbed..
I've seen the video already.. as expected from epik high.. they always have a great concept for their music video.. It's kinda creepy but I think it's kinda unique.. I think it really has something to do with the lyrics.. so I'll talk about this after it's subbed..
I really want to have the album..
fyi, the album can only be purchased from the website.. they sell it all by themselves.. since they're not under any major label anymore..
and I also want to have the book..
they haven't post the price for the international buyer though..
but I'm pretty sure the shipping cost will be freaking expensive..
so as soon as they post the price.. I have to do the calculation thing..
Since I'm only a poor jobless student -_-;;..I kinda have to ask permission from my mom or my sis first..
And the fact that I don't have credit card and I have no experience of buying things online...
I really have to beg my sis and my mom... since I'm dying to have the book album and the book.. aaaaaaaaaa......

P.S. : So.. I already have two things for my birthday wish list.. ;P

No comments: