20.11.08

totally tired..

09:00 am
The professor was talking.. It was raining outside.. I was sitting inside.. nice and warm.. I didn't pay any attentions.. I was staring at the rain.. daydreaming..

09:55 am
The professor was still talking.. It was still raining outside.. I was still sitting inside.. nice and warm.. I still didn't pay any attentions.. I was watching the clock.. yawning..

10:30 am
The weird tutor was writing on the board and talking at the same time.. I was copying what he was writing without trying to understand..

11:10 am
I was on my way to organic building.. preparing myself for the hell hours in lab..

05:05 pm
I had an oral test with one of assistant..my last one.. suddenly stuck in a bad situation..

05:55 pm
I was standing in front of the rotary evaporator.. trying to remove the freaking diethyl ether from my substance.. I was thinking whether I should go to maths lecture or not..

07:05 pm
I left my lab.. went down to grab my jacket..

07:40 pm
Finally.. I was home..

P.S. : "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day." ~Winnie the Pooh~

No comments: