27.11.08

saying good bye to organic lab..

today is my last day of organic lab..
I don't know what I'm feeling... relieved? happy?
I might sound crazy.. but I think I'm gonna miss it..
I'm gonna miss the boring time when I had to heat my mixture for 5 freaking hours..
I'm gonna miss doing the distillation, recrystallization...
I'm gonna miss the disappointment when I didn't get my product..
I'm gonna miss how I was so freakin' irritated when I had to work with bromine..
I'm gonna miss the smell of bromine..
I'm gonna miss how I was so scared and stressful when I had oral test..
I'm gonna miss how I got so confused with the spectrum..
I'm gonna miss the hectic time when I had to write lab reports..
I'm gonna miss how happy I was when my NMR spectra showed that I got the product and it was clean..

Speaking of NMR spectra.. I got lost again today after delivering my NMR sample to the NMR people downstairs.. hahaha..
I've already got lost twice in one day last week.. hahaha.. that's so typically me..
I get lost easily..

Ou.. yesterday.. one of the assistant said something that made me speechless..
assistant: I think you have the product..well done!
me: (speechless)
It was the first time someone said well done to me for sumthing I do in lab..
I'm kinda proud of myself tho..
and once again today.. I got pretty clean products.. although I'm pretty sure the yield is not that good..

well..it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my organic lab is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I have to write 4 freaking lab reports in English.. aaaaaaaaaa.........

my last experiment involved this..


I stayed until 7:30 pm because of this..

P.S. : “A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.” ~unknown~

No comments: