5.11.08

Just keep waiting..

So.. not much happened today.. I mean.. I only had to wait for my reaction..
I had to heat the mixture for 5 freaking hours.. all I could do is waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting..
I even got the chance to have coffee break.. twice....
but in the end.. I needed more time.. So the assistant told me I could do it in her lab.. so I did it..

I was finished at 7 pm.. now I'm so freaking tired..
I haven't done my homeworks.. I haven't learned for my oral test tomorrow..
and now here I am.. telling all these stories.. yea rite.. way to go Meta!!
I keep asking myself.. why.. why do I study chemistry?? whyyyyyyyy?????
But actually.. I really can't believe it.. that I can make it this far.. I mean.. I'm in my 4th semester already.. I'm proud of myself..
In the other hand.. I don't feel like I'm a 4th semester student.. I feel like I can do nothing.. really.. I really feel like I haven't learned a single thing.. I still don't understand a lot of things.. (deep sigh) -_-;

P.S. : I'm going to see Keane tomorrow..

No comments: