15.11.08

I'm alive..

Yes.. it's me.. I'm alive... hehehe..
Nothing happened.. well.. I let Christian do it first tho.. haha.. thx Christian..
but for real.. I was like so worried.. what if I didn't add enuff sodium disulfite.. what if it would really explode..what if.. what if..
well.. here I am...writing.. I'm okay..I'm okay.. hahahaha
My mom is finally flying back to Indo.. yuhuuu...
She's so happy.. she really wants to go back to Indo.. hahaha..
Lately I feel so terrible.. I really become a super freaking lazy person.. well.. I am lazy.. but really.. I'm super duper freaking lazy lately..
I don't have any motivations.. I don't really care anymore.. it's like that I don't give a damn on my study anymore.. wonder why?
I just feel I've reached my limit already.. I've had enough with the whole study things.. I'm sick of studying..
I'm bored with my life..

P.S.: “Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours” ~Dale Carnegie~

No comments: