30.10.08

It's all because of bromine..

Bromine..what is bromine actually?
Why do I have to work with bromine?
Why am I always in bad mood everytime I have to work with that?
And guess what.. I still have to deal with the freaking bromine again..
Aarrrrggghhh...
Gosh.. why does the experiments look so complicated??
Really.. I don't think I can make it..
Why am I so pessimistic?
Really.. I'm so freaking stressed out..
I only have 3 weeks left.. and I still have 3 or 4 experiments..or 5?
What should I do???
You know what.. I do feel studying chemistry is such a huuuuuuuge mistake.. esp. for a clumsy and freaking slow person like me.. -_-'

P.S. : “An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while a pessimist sees only the red stoplight. . . The truly wise person is colorblind.” ~Albert Schweitzer ~

No comments: