31.10.08

I got you under my skin..

yea rite.. whatever that's supposed to mean..
So..here's the thing..
I've been listening to this DBSK lately.. surprisingly..
They just released their new album.. it's called Mirotic.. and it happened to be their first single from the new album also..
Somehow the song keeps playing in my head..
Here's the video..

credit: sujudbskfan

However...I just found out that Sarah Connor also just released her new album.. I don't know much about her..
Anyway.. her single is called Under My Skin..
Here's the video..

credit: vanie33233

What I'm trying to say is.. it's the same freaking song.. I'm not gonna talk about plagiarism or anything.. I'm sure there must be an explanation about this.. Honestly I don't give a damn..
I'm just wondering.. which one do you like better??
I'd say I like the boys' version better.. from the voice.. the music video.. although I really can't stand the boys' wardrobe.. what's with the too much exposure of the body???? and the bling2??
To all Sarah Connor's fans out there.. no offense guys.. it's just a matter of taste.. ^_^

P.S. : Today I saw 17 people (18 including me) who wore converse chuck shoes.. aaah.. I'm in love with converse..

No comments: