22.10.08

Happy birthday sis...

Today is my sis' birthday..
Happy Birthday sis...
although I cannot be there.. I did send u a birthday card..
I had to pay 4 freaking bucks.. If the postman messed up.. I'd beat him up!!!


Since it's my sis b'day.. let's talk a bit bout her.. She's my only one sister.. we're five years apart.. although she doesn't act like she is 5 years older.. most people say that we're look alike.. We rarely fight.. maybe when we were little, we did fight..
we share stories..gossips.. secrets.. (well.. at least I think we share secrets..or maybe it's just me who keeps telling her my secret??)
I still remember that when she was still in Indonesia.. I was still in my 2nd year of high school back then..
we did hang out a lot.. We went to the mall.. had lunch.. went to movies without knowing which film we should see..
What I miss the most is.. We used to go to Planet Hollywood like a lot.. having dinner.. with my cousin or her best friends.. or even with my mom..
Aaaaah.. those days.. I really miss those days..
One time we (my sis, me, and 2 of our friends) went to this Cosmo Girl of the Year event.. we had the chance to meet this guy..Jonathan Frizzy.. so my sis voluntarily took our picture with him.. although we said.. we could ask other people to take it so that she could also be in the picture too.. and she was like.. "oh no.. it's fine.. " after we said thank you and stuff.. my sister was like.."wait.. now it's my turn.." what the...???? so..we had group picture.. and she was alone with the guy.. nice one sis..^_^'
I guess I have to stop here.. I can write a lot about her.. hehehe..

P.S. : “For there is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” ~Christina G. Rossetti~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? share ur secret with me too...hehe.. *evil laugh*

duh?!

Anonymous said...

noooo...how dare you talk about me in your blog??...noooooooooo

klavier said...

basi bener sih baru bacanya skrg...