25.10.08

I'm in a deep confusion...

So.. I am really in a deep confusion..
About the exchange thing.. I think I'm not gonna do it.. at least to US..
Maybe to Australia.. but I don't know..my mom offered me something really interesting..
She finally let me fly back to Indonesia..
this offer made me so confused.. I really want to go back to Indonesia..
I dunno.. I can't think clearly rite now..
Lately I feel like I don't know myself anymore..
It feels like my soul is taking a time off.. it's flying somewhere else..leaving my body all by itself..
There must be something really wrong with me.. but I just don't know what it is..

Yesterday I went out for lunch with Nita and Rafe.. We had sushi.. since I was craving for Japanese food.. We ended up in Hugendubel..
On the way home.. me and Nita had a so-not-important-discussion.. Nita insisted me to say "Duh?!" over and over again.. she wanted to know the rite intonation.. what the??
This kind of thing makes us really get along.. She told me..she would practice at home.. well.. I just wish her brother a lot of luck.. hehehe..

P.S. : Ou..Ou.. Today Sandra and Denio are saying the infamous 2 words.. "I do"... Congratz guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

twice i called u but u didnt pick up. duh?!