24.8.08

Dimsum and hiking in one day..

Yesterday we went to San Francisco.. We were having Dim Sum in Ton Kiang. It is said that Ton Kiang is the best Dim Sum in SF.. well.. define the best.. I haven't had Dim Sum like for ages..so.. I don't give a damn wether it's the best or not.. hahaha...

After that thousand calories intake we went to Muir Wood. We went hiking for about 2 hours or so.. It was tiring.. really.. Does that mean we did burn our calories from our dim sum already? ok..just pretend we did.. ;P




Then we went to.. I forgot the name of the place.. there we can see the Golden Gate bridge from above.. not from heaven.. (ok.. it's not that funny.. sorry!) It was foggy.. I think it made the Golden Gate even more pretty.. So the upper part of the Gate was covered with fog.. It was freakin' cold up there.. I guess it was because of the wind.. dammit.. I don't think I will look good in the pictures.. I haven't seen them.. but I'm pretty sure I won't look good.. We only stayed for a while there..



Next stop... Kara's Cupcakes Finally.. I had my first real cupcakes..with the frosting stuff.. yippie!!! And I finally ate carrot cake.. I've been craving for carrot cake since like I dunno.. looooong time ago.. it's not my fave tho.. it tastes like carrot.. hello? that's why it's called carrot cake...hahaha..


P.S.: I'll upload the pictures later when I've found out how to resize them.. Here are the pics..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I summon you back to berlin.... noww!!!! err but first buy some kwetiau manis !!!!

Anonymous said...

huahaha... u're funny when u're cheerful... ya eyalah... *sigh*
met, when i was in jkt, i found more than one new movie starred by tora sudiro... tadinya pengen beliin elo cos i love u hehe tapi gak jadi cos i hate him ^^

klavier said...

yw: nit.. now I hate you.. nitaaaaaaaaa.... toefl is like in 2 weeks.. I'm dead..I'm dead...

Anonymous: gak ke SF.. di rumah mulu ini kerjaannya.. working on my baking skill which sucks..