19.8.08

My first cupcakes..

Yeay...finally I made cupcakes.. well.. without the frosting..my sis said that it would be waaay tooo sweet.. plus we didn't have the ingredients either.. but whatever.. my first cupcakes.. yeay..
yummieee....

So.. this is why I'm getting fatter and fatter each day.. hahaha..
and the supermarket here is like.. I'm quite speechless..
I have never seen the whole aisle full with ice creams.. or snacks.. u know.. chips.. cookies.. and what so ever..
remember the whole diet plan before going to Hawaii that I mentioned before??
it's all ruined..hahaha...screw diet!!!!

I'm still trying to focus on my toefl learning.. my cousin also had toefl test.. and he said it was freaking difficult.. OMG.. I'm dead..I'm dead...

P.S.: "A balance diet is a cookie in each hand" ~unknown~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

screw diet??? finally u said it?
well, things dont always go the way it should...huehehe... met, i miss u... ow, and i miss whining with u ^^