4.6.11

Tough decision..

Nothing really interesting happened to my life lately.. My life evolves around home, work, and plant.. yups.. nothing much happened..
Ou.. I finally did it.. I submitted my resignation letter..
it was actually a tough decision to make.. I like working here.. I really do.. The people are nice.. It's just that I don't really like what I do..
Well.. people don't always get what they want in real life.. yes.. that sucks.. but we have to deal with it.. Reality is cruel..
Some told me not to quit, some told me to quit..
I just hope I made the right choice..
But I told them, if they haven't found a new replacement.. I still can work until they find it.. don't u think it's a very polite resignation? hihihi..

Anyway... one of my bestie is getting married in 2 weeks.. ok.. I can't say her name.. Since this is not supposed to be exposed.. but hey.. I'm a blogger.. I share stories.. hahaha..
Ok.. so she told us like 2 weeks ago.. she invited me and my other bestie.. We were like.. "yeay.. we're going to Bali.." yups.. the wedding is in Bali..
ouu.. fyi dear, if u happen to read this.. your wedding is one of the reason I submitted my resignation letter this soon.. hahahaha..
I'm more excited than the bride-to-be.. wonder why.. hahahaha..
but she's like the wackiest bride-to-be I've ever knew.. She hasn't decided which wedding dress she's going to wear on THE day.. Even we, the guests, already prepared which dress we're going to wear.. hahahaha..
see we're like more excited than the one who's going to get married..


P.S.: "Decisions become easier when your will to please God outweighs your will to please the world." ~Anso Coetzer~

2 comments:

ENAKIDABI said...

to be married is a tough decision... but still... the more difficult is finding the right person as our wedding partner ... after that the much more difficult life begin...

klavier said...

true.. but getting married is not on the top of my priority list at the moment.. ;) finding the rite grad school is a lot more difficult.. *deep sigh*