5.6.11

Ssssssshhhhhhh!!!!

Aarrrrgghhh.. this is killing me.. I really wanna blurt everything out.. but I just can't.. since this is supposed to be a freaking secret..
but I guess I can tell that we're going to have lunch with the bride-to-be next week at.. arrrrrrgghhh.. I can't tell where.. since the place is also supposed to be a secret too..
ok.. I don't think she will read my blog anyway.. nobody reads my blog.. -___-;;
well.. just in case she read this..
I still can't believe that the wedding is getting closer and closer.. less than 2 weeks..

ouuu.. I finally tried to spend my blood.. but I wasn't allowed to do it, because of my freaking hemoglobin.. if I knew this earlier.. I would go to this mass with OMK thingy to see my other bestie performed.. -___-;;
So in the end I just stayed home... alone.. my mom went lunch with her friends..
and I remembered.. my mom didn't prepare lunch for me.. so yes.. I was home alone and starving.. or maybe it was a reminder for me to really start the effing diet..
Speaking of diet.. I lost weight.. yeaaaaayyyy... i lost like 2 kg.. *big grin*
maybe I really should reconsider my decision to resign.. hyahahahaha..

Last night we.. okay my mom was invited to her friend's birthday dinner.. and then there was this welcome drink.. it was actually vegetable juice.. and it was served in a test tube..
I was sooooo happy that I drank juice from a test tube.. I'm such a geek.. hahaha..

P.S.: I am really more excited than the bride-to-be.. *giggle giggle*

2 comments:

ENAKIDABI said...

"and I remembered.. my mom didn't prepare lunch for me.. so yes.. I was home alone and starving.. or maybe it was a reminder for me to really start the effing diet.."
What a desperrate live... you should try another think than this, "maybe it was a reminder for me to really start the effing diet.."
such as, starting to learn some cooking practice...

klavier said...

fyi.. I can cook.. as in I can create something edible.. it's just that I can't use gas stove.. ;)
ouu.. and yes I should actually be on a strict diet.. -____-;;