17.5.11

Internet oh internet..

I did once say that I wasn't gonna blame my internet connection..
but look what the internet has done to me.. it pissed me off.. (oops.. sorry for the language..)
I just wanna try to keep my promise..
I feel like updating my blog..
Honestly I miss my writing.. I don't even write my diary anymore.. btw, where is my diary?
well.. I guess it must be somewhere here or at my grandma's..

So.. internet connection.. it is still a problem for me apparently..
Is there any blogger application for blackberry? Did I just say (or write) blackberry? I stil am in denial that I own a blackberry..
I could only find tumblr and wordpress.. I already have tumblr on my blackberry.. does that mean that I should convert to wordpress? hohoho..
or maybe I should try this post from e-mail thingy..
I'll think about it.. well.. I am a hardcore procrastinator anyway.. so the possibility of me doing the e-mail thingy is like 1%.. hahahaha..

whew.. look at the time.. I should go to sleep now..
I have to work tomorrow.. work? work?
yes.. I am a working girl.. although it will soon come to an end.. ;p

P.S.: Runny nose is seriously no fun!

No comments: