3.2.10

Here I am again..

ok..ok.. I knoe I've abandoned my blog since..err.. when was the last time I blogged (is blog even a verb??)
yea..whatever..so here I am..
Actually nothing much happened to my life.. so I don't know what to write..
I tweet a lot tho.. and I update my tumblr quite often..

Speaking of tumblr.. my sister now has a blog.. woohooo.. congratz sis!
please do visit her blog.. cupilucu.tumblr.com
the idea came when we watched julie and julia.. plus she has nothing to do rite now..
but I think she's gonna quit blogging real soon.. since she's gonna be back to work..

Wait.. how come now I have so much to write.. hihihi..
maybe because I'm procrastinating rite now..
I'll have an exam next week.. and I still have a lot to study..

Anyway..the reason why I'm here is...
I wanna wish the birthday girl and boy happy birthday..
First on the list..Maria.. she's my partner in most of lab course.. esp. physical chemistry.. (the michael mentari team rocks!!)
Happy birthday dear.. you're 21 now? whew.. and you're gonna graduate real soon.. geez.. I feel so burdened.. ="=+
well.. I know u're not feeling well rite now.. get well soon.. and let's doing well in our next week exam.. and also good luck for ur presentation..

Next on the list.. Cho Kyu Hyun.. Happy birthday!!


I actually wished him happy birthday last year.. click here to open ur memory...
I'm still a huge fan of his voice.. it's still hard to believe that a great voice can come out from this silly dorky person's mouth..
here are some videos of him...happy watching!

1. She's gone live at radio
I'm still digging the song until now.. still at the same part.. the part when he hits the high notes..


credit: DeathEvanesque



2. 7 years love (fancam)
good song + great voice = *sigh*


credit: nonarepot


3. Let's not - Super Junior KRY
he sounds good in this song.. haha I really don't know what to say..


credit: ShinJH2702


4.Listen... to you (OST Pasta)
I think this is a remake song.. this song is on repeat mode in my playlist..


credit: bluprincez

Ok.. I'd better stop now and go back to my inorganic book.. the list will still keep going if I don't stop..

P.S. : My right shoulder is killing me.. it hurts so bad..

No comments: