4.2.10

Procrastinating...

2 days in a row.. hahaha..
what an improvement... honestly.. it's not.. I'm procrastinating rite now..
I still have to cram lotsa things into my head..
aarrrrghhhhh... I dunno.. I dunno..
can't think... can't think...
I need extra brains.. anyone??
Please remind me, how on earth did I become a chemistry student?
I used to ask for more time.. but I realized.. more time couldn't help me.. motivation is what I need... and extra brains of course.. ;P

Anywayyyy..... someone is getting older today...
Yuhuuuu.. my brother in law.. Drinaaaaa...Drinaaaa....
Happy Birthday!! Wish u all the best.. Save the world from bad people!! Keep being a geek and antisocial.. yuhuu.. ouu.. thank you for curing my lappy..


I'm out.. I'll probably read a little bit more.. then off to bed.. (or maybe I'll just go to bed.. hihihi)

P.S. : Inorganic chemistry.. you and I are sooooo done!!!! ="=+

No comments: