14.4.13

A Year Has Passed..


Yups.. A year has passed since I started working..
I've been a working girl for a year.. yeaaaaayyy...
I still can't believe that it has been a year since I joined this company.. 
I guess I say this quite often.. Time does fly.. and it flies really fast.. 
Last year I was in Singapore, doing my training back then..
It was my first time being in the compounding lab and did my 1st compounding ever.. 
Hahahaha.. Btw, my mentor hasn't resigned yet, rite? 
The last time I contacted him was like.. errr.. last year.. hahahaha..
Anyway... I guess this really is my first real job..  hurraaayyy...
Well.. so far so good.. I still feel comfortable with the office atmosphere..
Work load is still manageable.. 
Colleagues are nice.. we hang out after work quite often actually.. and no.. not only in the gym..
We go to the movies.. we go out for dinner.. 
Maybe because we're like almost the same age..  I said almost.. ;)
Well.. Happy 1st anniversary to me, the working girl.. ^_^

P.S.: I hope there will be a 2nd anniversary..  ;)




No comments: