24.3.13

First post in 2013.

It's been such a long time since I last posted sumthing here..
Honestly I really have no idea what to share..
Because my life here is pretty much the same each day..
Well.. sumthing has been different tho since February this year..
So.. my company had this idea of doing sports program..
So some of us were signed up for a gym..
It goes like this.. the 40% of the monthly fee was paid by the company, and the rest has to be paid by us by deducting straight from our monthly salary..
I mean I thought it was a pretty good deal.. since actually I planned to sign up for a gym with my aunt..
At first I thought that it was a good idea, but now.. I really have no idea what was I thinking back then when I agreed to sign up for a gym.. *sigh*
What burdens me is that of course the company gave us some terms and conditions.. hohoho..
We have to go to the gym at least 8 times monthly, otherwise we have to pay for the monthly fee 100%.. O_o
The first month was going smoothly.. I was still excited to join classes and stuff..
But now.. the motivation has gone.. hahaha..
I only go to the gym so that my salary won't be deducted more.. -___-;;
Honestly I still am interested in joining the body combat class..
But.. I just don't like the people who are already regulars there..
I'll write about those people on my next post.. I gotta go now.. I have a date with the NRW-ers..and I'm the only Berliners.. See you later..  

P.S.:This month has only been the second month by the way.. I still have 10 months to go.. Boooo!!

No comments: